Saturday, November 04, 2006

My students are writing Beth Fullbright Black's students as pen pals. The following is a compilation example letter of my students' first letters to their American pen pals:
Have you ever some interesting things when you say "trick or treat"? Have you ever meet a mean person? Well, I have once dressed up just for fun. Er, I acted a tree. Is that funny? I am a flashman in university. I wish I were an Englishman. It is a joke. I believe you are a lively boy. I want to have a look at you. Please tell me the colorful life of you. I am not interested in hunting, in other words, I have never hunt. In China we have no hunting seasons. I think animals are our best friends so we human beings shouldn't be so rude as to kill them. But there are still many people catching frogs and kill them to eat. Its so terrible. You should really improve your handwriting. I doubt I can hardly recognize it. Happy Christmas, we have Spring Festival, it likes your Christmas day. Auld Lang Syne.

No comments: