Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Someone pinch me. Worlds colliding....my Bob (my Chinese friend) just told me yesterday that the Newsboys (a Christian band from my golden high school years) performed at the largest university in Hangzhou. Well slap me and call me Franklin.
In other news......my new bike is completely safe. Too safe...so safe I can't even ride it. After being convinced by my classmates that the only way to keep my bike was to use two locks, I bought a second one. One bike ride later, the second lock refused to open. It won't even budge. I need to find a strongman to pick it up and take it somewhere to have the jaws of life clamp the lock off, but I've almost decided to roll over and call "uncle". I am quite sure my hypothetical fortune cookie proclaims: "A wise man say: stay the heck away from bicycles."

No comments: