Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Xiao Fu got neutered this week. I swore I wasn't going to cry, but as soon as I got to the vet and they gave him the shot to put him to sleep and he screamed like a human, I burst in to tears. I swear the attendants at that vet's office have seen me cry more in this past year than my mother has in my whole life. Anyway, all is good....despite a small misunderstanding between another teacher and myself, when he thought I was having the cat neutered at the local supermarket.....I woke up several times the first night to check if Xiao Fu was still breathing but he is kickin it just fine now, even though he is half the man he used to be. In memory of Xiao Mao, I found this picture from last year on my hard drive yesterday. I think I will keep it forever, when I look at it, I realize that things always really could be worse!!

No comments: