Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy mid-autumn festival!!!!! (it is today!)

I know Katie, Emily and Patrick all think they have the cutest, best cat in the world.....I hate to disappoint them and steal the glory---but I am fairly sure my new kitten (Xiao Mao) is the cutest, sweetest, funnest cat in the world. I mean, look at her wee little face. How can you not agree?????

sorry its been so long since I posted. I am not dead (though I did spend about 2 hours in the police station the other day over some visa issues and I started to think I may never again see the light of day). Teaching is going well, my freshmen are even more hysterical than my juniors, and I am sure they think I am from a different planet (I am a little weird sometimes, believe it or not). The good news is, I now have internet and drinking water (and a cat) in my apartment. My living standard has improved rather well.

No comments: