Sunday, August 21, 2005

Call me if you can!

Cammie cannot check her email or post a blog in China right now. She is working on it, and hopes to have it available within the next 2 weeks. (She is not sure whether or not gmail is firewalled - so she may be getting a new account).
If you want to contact her, she has a phone number now. The cheapest calling plans are with Tel 3 Advantage (for 3-4 cents/min). The link is here on "Call me" - go to the link, call their 800 number (it's much easier than registering online).
After you sign up, Cammie can be reached at 0118613600532050.
I (Katie) spoke with her yesterday, and she is preparing to start teaching, moving to a different apartment, seeking new friendships, and trying to navigate the complicated bus system and language of a massive city. She called me at 7:30 am, so I think that is late evening for her.

No comments: